Terms & Conditions
Sale of KiidsConnect 2017 (“Event”) Tickets are subject to the following Terms and Conditions
1. All tickets (“Tickets”) are sold by StageKiids International Pte Ltd (“STAGEKIIDS”) and all orders are subject to availability and acceptance by STAGEKIIDS. By ordering Tickets you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing Tickets or who will be holding Tickets purchased by you (you and each such person being a “Ticket Holder”), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. STAGEKIIDS shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order.
2. STAGEKIIDS has no control over the maintenance or management of the venue, venue employed staff, or equipment, (individually and collectively, “Venue”), or support services such as transport service, food and beverage, venue access, or volunteer activities (individually and collectively, “Services”. STAGEKIIDS, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of STAGEKIIDS), loss or damage however caused while in the Venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, those relating to the Services, the Venue, or postponement of the Event (collectively, “Claims”). Tickets shall not be refundable. STAGEKIIDS shall not be liable for any such Claims or refunds.
3. Ticket prices and discounts may change during a sale period, and no refunds will be given or claims entertained due to any change in Ticket prices or discounts.
4. Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no exchange of Tickets will be made under any circumstances and Tickets are not transferable. The resale of Tickets at any price is prohibited. STAGEKIIDS reserves the right to cancel any Tickets that have been transferred or resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.
5. Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no refund on Tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to Condition 6 below.
6. Claims for refunds shall only be entertained if the event is cancelled
7. Entry will be refused if Tickets have not been purchased from STAGEKIIDS or other authorised points of sale.
8. Infants in arms or children without Tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in advertisements or announcement.
9. There shall be no Student and Senior Citizen discounts.
10. Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
11. Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue’s prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
12. Entry to the Venue may be subject to age restrictions specified in the webpage or in publicity for the Services, and no refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
13. No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the Services unless otherwise stated by the Provider.
14. STAGEKIIDS may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, Event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
15. STAGEKIIDS may use the Ticket Holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material or website.
16. STAGEKIIDS may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the performance due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
17. The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
18. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Services and Venue whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the Event or your presence at the Venue, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
19. Purchasers of Tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing Tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand these Terms and Conditions.
20. All Tickets must be collected within the time periods stipulated for your chosen delivery method. No refunds will be made for uncollected Tickets.
22. Singapore law shall govern the sale of all Tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.