1. Data Collection and Use
- If you choose to use our services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information and other personal data as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. Where possible, we will indicate which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional.
- In general, we collect and use your personal data to facilitate our provision of the services requested by you. We will maintain a file about you and your use of our services. We will collect, use and retain the data in your file, and such other data that we may obtain from time to time in connection with your current and past activities on the Site, for as long as the purpose for which the data is collected continues or where otherwise necessary for legal purposes or the purposes of our normal business operations. Thereafter, we will destroy or delete the data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you. The abovementioned purposes may include but are not limited to: resolving disputes; troubleshooting problems; helping promote secure trading; collecting fees owed to us; conducting surveys, obtaining customer feedback and measuring consumer interest in our products and services; communicating with you (including on behalf of Providers from whom you have purchased a Ticket); customising and optimising your experience on the Site; detecting and protecting us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; and such other purposes as may be notified to you before or at the time of collection or use of the data.
- We may also look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular, we may examine your personal data to identify users using multiple user-IDs or aliases. We may also compare and review your personal data for errors, omissions and/or accuracy.
- Under some circumstances, we may require certain financial information from you. We use your financial information (including credit card information) only to verify the accuracy of your name, address, and other information, to detect any fraud or other criminal activity, and to bill you for your use of our services.
- We automatically track certain information based upon your behaviour on the Site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users in general and you in particular. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next access (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
2. Sharing with and Disclosure to Third Parties
- As a matter of policy, your personal data will not be shared or disclosed to third parties (whether for their marketing purposes or otherwise) without your consent. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to our third party service providers (including any third party service provider which hosts or manages data from this Site; credit, debit and charge card companies, banks and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through this Site; lawyers; auditors; our ticketing outlets and agents and any other agents or subcontractors acting on our behalf), government or regulatory authorities, and/or Providers for the purpose of Service Administration, to the extent required in the normal course and scope of our business in the provision of our services, and where required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order. Our Providers may in turn disclose your personal data to their third party service providers to the extent required for Service Administration.
- Your privacy is important to us. We put in place reasonable security arrangements (which shall at least be equivalent to industry standard practices) to protect your privacy and personal data, in such manner and to such extent as we deem reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, there is no such thing as “perfect security” and we do not guarantee in any way, and you should not expect, that your personal data or private communications will always remain private and/or safe from any abuse or misuse by third parties.
- STAGEKIIDS employees are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal data held by STAGEKIIDS as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal data.
- As “perfect security” does not exist, STAGEKIIDS does not represent or warrant that there will not be, and hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any data held or maintained by us.
4. Accessing and Updating your Data
- If you wish to access, update or otherwise change or remove any personal data that you provide for STAGEKIIDS’s use, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Governing Law
7. Contact STAGEKIIDS